Thursday, July 03, 2008

Christina Aguilera - Dog or Baby?


So...........................I dont get it. Yahoo! has sucessfully led me to yet another useless article from their homepage on - "Why Christina Aguilera is happy she was never caught on camera partying, because now she has a new baby"

Wait... what about that time she was doing all that burlesque shit? Or the time she changed her name to Xtina? I don't really even know how to pronounce that. My Guess is it's alot like x-mas, but I always used the X because I didn't believe in Jesus. Now I'm even more confused? Since my name is Chris, would I just be X? Or would I be Christ?

Regardless, the article talks about her new baby, but she's holding a dog - "I hate working out...I have to mentally push myself through it. I get very whiny, saying things like 'I can't do it!' I can't deal with having someone barking at me." ........................So why do you have a dog? And is the dog your baby? I still don't get. Is she black or white?

-cB



0 comments: