Friday, July 11, 2008

Found this online quiz



Man. This one's a real nail biter - and it's tough too because, really, they are all my type. We've got:

- A black man
- A wash up A lister
- Some dude I've never heard of
- An "actor" that specifically was created by hollywood to embody the phrase, Douchebag.

I seriously think "the rock" is a robot. Someone in hollywood currently has the remote control to him and the in ear monitor for voice commands. Which gets me wondering..........I bet it's either Jerry Bruckheimer or Paul Verhoeven (director of the hits, Starship Troopers, Robocop, Total Recall, Oh! and Showgirls. He must be obsessed with robots and women. Which would explain his creation of Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson).

They're living vicariously through his "mussly" arms and huge biceps - because those guys are such dorks that the only thing that gets them off is explosions - or "Sploshions" as they call them.

The best part about this picture is the section in the lower right where it says, "See results without voting". I think i'll opt for that.

I honestly didn't see the results until just now..... Which makes me think that Jerry and Paul are monitoring the results of this quiz as well...


Now i'm really starting to wonder if they would have included Mario on this quiz what the results would have been.


God....................................the rock IS pretty hot.....Who in their right mind doesn't want an absurdly ripped version of Tiger Woods.

1 comments:

Jeremy Mattheis said...

Jamie Foxx is single?!?!