Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Future!

The future of Dirty Cricket is going to be interesting. Right now I'm taking the first steps towards expanding this beyond just my own ramblings and turning it into a viable media outlet.

That's the plan anyway.

So first things first, I'll be welcoming some new authors onto the site to contribute their rants and ravings, so look for that. Also I'll be uploading films from time to time that you can watch here on the site or you can subscribe to the podcast and download them yourself. The idea eventually being that we will have several podcast much like you have several television shows today.

I'm sticking with Blogger for now because my skill in web design is very limited. But someday we will pack up and make the official move over to dirtycricket.net...which right now isn't much, but it will happen.

So if you've got any ideas for the site please let me know. Also let me know what you think. All though we have 0 subscribers now...anyway, look forward to that. I'm going to be working hard.

0 comments: