Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New People!

I'd like to welcome our first round of new contributors.




Nomi Kane, will be delighting us with her rants on who knows what, but I know it will be good. Plus its not bad to start with a good looking woman on your site. Sorry for sounding like I'm forty.


Andy Patch, who will be treating us to some of his alright art work. Sort of like a comic strip, but with no central them, probably nothing is going to make sense actually

Ben Nissen, who will be contributing some rather interesting material. I'm looking forward to what he has to offer. Sorry no failed attempts at humor on this one.



Thanks to all three of you for agreeing to try this fork in the road with me and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

Look for more contributing authors to be added in the near future. And if you're interesting in blogging for Dirty Cricket shoot me an e-mail and let's talk.

0 comments: